Sunday, April 6, 2014

Zoo Pictures


I'm sorry that these pictures are month old, but I am still going to post them. :-)  Ellen, Mom and I took a trip to the zoo last month and visited the aquarium and the jungle.  It was so fun taking pictures of all the different animals that live there!
The aquarium:
These garden eels above were fascinating to watch because they were rapidly popping up and down and stretching this way and that.
The jungle:
It was hard to take a picture of these playful otters!  They're so active!

A young pigmy hippopotamus

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I just finished looking at your zoo pictures. They are incredible; I feel like I have just visited the zoo myself. Do you think that you could use some of them for your photography class? The colors are amazing, and that is the first dwarf hippopotamus that I have seen. Thanks for sharing these with us. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Incredible pictures, Hannah! Those are very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are absolutely beautiful, Hannah! You have an eye and talent for photography. I'm so proud of you. Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete