Sunday, August 3, 2014

Skating with Friends!

     This afternoon we had the fun opportunity to go skating with some of our friends!  It was very fun!  I didn't skate, but I enjoyed watching and taking pictures of the other girls!  I also enjoyed talking with the moms!
Ellen learning to skate.  
This was only her second time roller skating  (we tried it once probably about four years ago), but she did really well!
Savannah
Ariel
Skylar
Jaidyn
Ellen and Jaidyn
Get ready to leave. 
It was so fun to spend time with them and enjoy some skating!

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    I like the one of Skylar and Jaidyn.:)
    I enjoyed getting to see you at church and at Skatedaze!
    See you Wednesday!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE 100 TIMES MORE LOVE the pictures! i really like the one of us and ellen! :) you can take some of the best pictures in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) it was fun to see you and elllen at skatedaze! - love jaidyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blast at Skatedaze with you and Ellen, I hope we can all go again sometime! -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah,
    Thanks for putting your skating adventures into pictures; it made it easy to visualize the good times that you all were having. So glad that you decided to go too. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, Hannah! My favorite is the one of Skylar because you were able to capture her motion and the blurred background. Well done!

    ReplyDelete