Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 is Almost Over!


Wow! I can't believe that this is the last day of 2010! It has been a year filled with lots of fun activities.

Here are some of the fun things we did this year: In February Dad went with us for the Homeschool Legislative Day at the capitol. At the beginning of summer I started going to a different Bright Lights group that I have really enjoyed. In July we went to Cedar Falls, IA for Ellen's China reunion. Another thing we did in July was go to the Abraham Lincoln Museum in Springfield, IL. In early October we went to the Living History Farms in Des Moines, IA. I really enjoyed seeing the old fashioned town. Then we had a very nice Christmas Season with friends and family. I am so thankful for this past year filled with family and friends.

"The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;"

(Numbers 6:24,25)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment