Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall

I'm sorry I know it has been so long since I posted, but I didn't know it had been a month!  Well,  we started school a several weeks ago and all of our fall activities have begun; so we have been busy. :)

 ( the turning of the aspen trees in Colorado last year)
Fall is my favorite season.  It is such a lovely season with all the trees changing colors!  Aren't these trees lovely?  I can't wait for them to start changing colors!  I am so thankful for the way God created the different seasons.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Hannah! Fall is my favorite season too.

    Blessings,
    Becca
    P. S. I love your header. Is it new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! It took me a while to figure out how to put the writing on it though.

    Thanks for commenting!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete