Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Recent photos

This semester I've been taking a photography class.
Here are some of the pictures I had to take for the class assignments!  I've really been enjoying it!

 
This picture was for the first assignment which was a picture of your choice.

 
Highest aperture (shalllow depth of field)

Lowest aperture (wide depth of field)

 
This is an example of an effect called panning with a slow shutter speed

Stop action with a fast shutter speed 
Picture of a waterfall at the zoo.

This week's assignment is a story with four pictures. I wasn't sure what I'd do, but this is what I decided on.
Ginger and Her Toy:




2 comments:

  1. Glad you completed posting your pictures. They are all great, but my favorites are the one of Ellen swinging and the waterfall at the zoo. You definitely have a talent with the camera. It is obvious that you have learned so much about photography techniques; I hope you continue to enjoy the class. Have you thought about taking some of your photos to LTC? You may not have the time as your time is taken up with other things. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting! No, I haven't thought about it. That is a good idea, but it might be too late. I don't know the requirements for it. Thanks!
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete