Tuesday, April 29, 2014

LTC 2014!

  
   A week and a half ago, we went down to Kansas City for our annual LTC (Leadership Training for Christ).  It is a leadership program that we participate in with our church.  There are all kinds of different events that we prepare for with other kids at our church.  This year Ellen and I participated in song leading, Bible bowl (a multiple choice quiz on a portion of the Bible), chorus and puppets.  For Bible bowl we studied the life of Moses in parts of Exodus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.  We start preparing for Bible bowl in the fall (I did more last minute this year) and then starting around January we have chorus, puppet, and song leading practice after church on Sundays.  Then we go down to the LTC convention in Kansas City and participate in our events.  

 The theme this year:
Puppets!
Sunshine!
My puppet group:
(I'm on the left)
Me and my puppet
 Ellen's puppet show:
Ellen's Queen Fox
Song leading:
Ellen lead "He Leadeth Me"
I lead "I Am Thine, O Lord"
Chorus:

Group picture

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    I enjoyed your pictures from LTC and the captions. Great pictures. I don't know how you and Ellen have time to get all this done, but I am glad to be able to read and enjoy your blog. Love you both, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed looking at your post! -jaidyn

    ReplyDelete