Monday, June 16, 2014

Celebrating Father's Day

On Friday night we had a wonderful evening celebrating Father's Day with Grandpa and Grandma.  We had a very fun time! 

(Ellen took the top picture, and Mom took the last two.)

We celebrated Father's Day with Dad by going to the College World Series.  We took our dinner and ate in the parking lot in between games.  It was very fun!  (I crocheted as I watched the games.)
It was such a blessing to spend time with my family!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!


2 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    Well, this time it allowed me to post a comment. I think you should enter the picture of Ellen and Dave in some kind of competition. Maybe the OWH or send it to the CWS; it would be a great ad for them. It is so sweet. I also love the picture of you and Grandpa. Now, we need to have Ellen take one of you and me; I don't know why I did not think of it when you were taking the one of Ellen and me. I guess it was a senior moment. Thanks for sharing these. I can't wait for Grandpa to see them. Love you, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,
    I just realized that both you and Ellen are in the picture with your dad. That is such a sweet picture; you should have a copy made, frame it and give it to your dad as a late Father's Day gift. Maybe you could include both pictures somehow. Love, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete