Sunday, June 29, 2014

Flowers:

     For a while, I really had not been taking many pictures with the camera.  I've been busy with summer activities and just haven't felt like taking many pictures. Then the other day I got it out to take pictures of the bunny I put in my last post, and since I had it out I decided to take some pictures of the flowers we have on our yard.
(The fly insisted on being in the picture, so I decided that he made a nice little addition!)
"Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these."
Luke 12:27 
 God's creation is so beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! My favorite is the second one of the daisies. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah,
    This is my third try. Maybe third time will be charm. I tried to send a comment on the bunny pictures which I thought were precious, but each time it did not indicate that it had been published. I am wondering if my comments are going to Anna P. as a reply????Anyway, the flower pictures are absolutely exquisite and good candidates for stationery or note cards. Thanks for sharing, Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete