Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring Flowers and Photography Fun

After being gone for NCHEA, I noticed that our tulips had bloomed!  So Sunday afternoon when Mom, Ellen, and I were outside enjoying the warmth and sunshine, I decided to take some pictures.  
I love all of the colors God created and especially the pinks in the trees.  It's so fun to be out and around the city and see patches of pink redbuds or blooming crab trees!

 I got rather carried away with the spinning effect. :-)
(These pictures were from last week.  Now things look much different with the rain!)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fourth pic! #Beautiful :)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love all the pics! The spinning effect is so neat! ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! GREAT PICTURES!!!! We have Tulips just like those yellow ones you took pictures of on the side of our house! They are so pretty! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spinning effect is so neat, Hannah!
    We have some pretty white flowers close by our house! :-)
    Is that a finch in the picture with the bird?
    - Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that bird is either a finch or a sparrow. It had to crop the picture down so I'm thankful it still turned out!
      Thank you for commenting!
      ~Hannah

      Delete
    2. Looks like a male House Sparrow to me. :)
      -Ariel

      Delete
  5. Hannah,
    They are wonderful pictures, and I see that you are using some of the things you learned in your photography class. Hope this cold stretch of lower temps does not damage the blossoms. Hope your mom is feeling better.
    Love to you all, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the picture with the bird! It is SO pretty! :-) ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for commenting!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Commenting is fun! :-)
      I love it when people comment on my blog, too! It's so fun to know other people's opinions on you posts! :-) ~Skylar

      Delete
    2. Um... I meant YOUR posts, not you posts. My bad! :-) ~Sky

      Delete