Friday, May 15, 2015

Pens!

This is kind of random; but, for some strange reason, I really like pens.  There is just something about pens when they write so easily and beautifully!  Last night Dad bought a whole pack of colored pens of my favorite kind.  I just couldn't help arranging and taking pictures of them! :-)  I just love different color combinations "smile".
(Last five pictures are a compliment to Ellen.) 
 I also might add that there was an orange pen and a brown pen that were kidnapped from the group and were unable to be in the picture "smile".


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I thought I was the only person that really liked pens :-). Guess I'm not! Cool pictures, Hannah! ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! SO pretty! I like pens too! Hm... I wonder what happened to those two poor pens... :-) #EllenHappened #Typical #Totally ~Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen!!! :-D
    GREAT pictures Hannah! :-D You did WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love it!! #Totally #JustSmile - Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I, for one, think I know where the brown pen and the orange pen went.....:)
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah,
    Grandpa and I just read and looked at your recent post; it is very creative and we loved the mystery of two pens being kidnapped. I wonder who did that? Grandpa too loves pens, as you probably know, but the ones he likes are a little more traditional. The way you have displayed the pens and the perspective from which you took the pictures shows what an eye you have for photography. Love, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I know who kidnapped the brown and orange pens ... :-) #JustSmile ~Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog but have to say that I LOVE pens!!!!! Pilot is my total favorite!!!! I grab a package like every time we go to Walmart but I don't think I have seen the colored ones! I'll have to look next time. They are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete