Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fall







  Fall is my favorite season.  I love the beautiful 70º weather (like we've been blessed with this year), the colorful trees, and our fall activities (even though they can get rather overwhelming at times).  I have many wonderful memories of past falls and of times I've been able to just enjoy the many blessings God has given me and rely wholly on Him.  I also enjoy it because there are many photo opportunities!

Alas, our pumpkins came to a sorry fate!


Those squirrels!!!
This was all that was left of the little baby one. :(

3 comments:

  1. I love fall too! I can not wait till the weather gets cooler here. :)

    I hope you check out my crochet shop. I would love to make something for you so feel free to order. :) I can make almost anything except clothes and blankets. ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    Love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too! I can not wait till the weather gets cooler.

    I hope you check out my crochet shop and order something. :) ashleysyarnworks.blogspot.com

    Love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah,
    What a creative and beautiful post to reflect God's wonderful creations for fall. I loved your comments and forwarded these pictures to friends, so they could enjoy them too. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete