Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Ellen is fourteen today!!!
Flashbacks:
Cheese!!
Where are all your teeth??
It's windy......
and the sun's too bright!
CHEESE!!
That is such a fake smile...
Maybe this is when the fascination for ORANGE started...:-)  (or a little before!)
She loves ice cream. 
The Ellen Pose!!!

Ellen must be good at posing for pictures for there are certainly a lot of her!
Happy Birthday, Ellen!

(Note: Some of these captions were written by Ellen.  She enjoyed looking at old photos of herself. :-) )


4 comments:

  1. Hannah,
    You really captured and personality and growth of Ellen over the years. A great tribute to Ellen.
    Love,
    Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ellen!
    How was your Birthday?
    - Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site
    with us so I came to give iit a look. I'm definitely loving
    the information. I'm book-marking andd will be tweeting this to my followers!

    Terrific blog and fantastic design and style.


    My weblog -

    ReplyDelete