Sunday, April 10, 2016

Backyard Beauties

Today Ellen and I were able to go outside and take pictures of our backyard (and front yard) trees and flowers.  It is something that I love doing every year although I don't know if I would have today with out a little encouragement from Ellen.


The yellow tulips glowed in the radiant sunshine.
This is a great shot as Ginger rarely poses.  (Ellen had to command her to sit down several times!)
I thought the crack in the tree bark looked really cool!

I praise the LORD for the beauty and simplicity that He has created for His glory and our enjoyment.   There are so many varieties of colors, textures, and plants that he has made.  I greatly admire and love the beauty of it all and am so thankful for the times I am able to enjoy and capture it.

"Great are the works of the LORD;
they are pondered by all who delight in them.
Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
and his righteousness endures forever."
Psalm 111:2-3


4 comments:

  1. Ooh!! The flowers are so pretty!! And they're PINK!! :-) ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous pictures, Hannah! Thank you for posting them, they were really fun to look through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Great photos, Hannah!!! I love them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pictures look really outstanding! -Gracie

    ReplyDelete