Sunday, June 5, 2016

Completed!

     This is a blanket that I started, if you can believe it, about nine or ten years ago, and I just finished it last Monday on Memorial Day!  In reality, it is not that big, but because it is larger and heavier than anything I've made before, it took me a while--more like ten years!  I started this blanket because a friend of mine had made one.  It is using three strands of yarn at one time with a Q sized hook in a basic single crochet pattern.  Completed it is about 50" x 42" and took 9 balls of Simply Soft yarn.  
     My grandma (who has made multiple blankets ten times faster than I did) and I were discussing the other day how nice it is because it is so heavy and warm.  I am so happy to say that it is finally finished and be able to use it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Hannah!! It's so beautiful!!! You did soooo good!
    -Ariel

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Hannah, this is AMAZING work! I love it! It looks very nice. Good job! =D
    -Jaidyn Perran

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOO cool, Hannah!! You did such a good job, it looks awesome!!

    ~Skylar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah,
    It is beautiful, and I am so glad you decided to finish it. Now, you will have time to enjoy it, especially when it gets cooler.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete