Sunday, June 19, 2016

CWS!!

Tonight is my first College World Series game this year!

This is my view of downtown Omaha from our seats.  Isn't it pretty with the sunlight!
I honestly don't pay much attention to the baseball itself. I usually clap when the team we're cheering for makes a good play, watch all of the people around, do things on my phone, or crochet.  😊 
But it is a fun family tradition just the same. Dad really enjoys it, and it is a nice thing to do with him on Fathers' Day.  And tonight is a beautiful evening to have it!  Our seats, starting around 6:30, are in the shade, and tonight there is a refreshing, steady breeze.  


P.S. (added later) We were cheering for Coastal Carolina University (partly because they are the underdog team, with this being their first year to make it to the CWS, and partly because Mom knows the mother and aunt of one of the players), and they won!.  :-) It was an exciting game!  


5 comments:

  1. That looks so fun!! I hope you had a good time! (Also, PS I love Ellen's shirt!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great first time at College World Series! -Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! Ooh, what were you knitting??
    See you tomorrow!! -Jaidyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaidyn! I was crocheting a baby blanket for a friend who is having a baby girl around September.

      Blessings,
      Hannah

      Delete
  4. Thank you for cheering for our Chanticleers. We appreciate the support. #TEALnation

    ReplyDelete